Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Exact death place of Samuel Beagley (1806-1859)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Exact death place of Samuel Beagley (1806-1859)

Hello,

Samuel was a bricklayer, born in 1806 in Farringdon, Hampshire. He married Susannah Watkins in 1824 in Kensington, and she died in 1847 in Lambeth. He remarried in 1850 and died in 1859 in the Windsor District. However, I do not know the exact location.

I would appreciate any information,

Adam

Adam, you need to buy the death certificate!
    Elizabeth
    Research Interests:
    England:Purkis, Stilwell, Quintrell, White (Surrey - Guildford), Jeffcoat, Bond, Alexander, Lamb, Newton (Lincolnshire, Stalybridge, London)
    Scotland:Richardson (Banffshire), Wishart (Kincardineshire), Johnston (Kincardineshire)

Comment

I was just interested to see if there are any burial records which could save me money.

Comment

A burial record does what it says on the tin - tells you the place where s/he was buried, and if you are lucky, may record the normal abode, should this be a different parish. Place of death may, or may not, have been where he lived or where he was buried.
        Your post asked for information about his place of death - as Elizabeth has stated, this information will be on the death cert.

Where have you already looked for a burial record?

Jay
        Last edited by Janet in Yorkshire; 09-03-18, 16:29.
        Janet in Yorkshire

Genealogists never die - they just swap places in the family tree

Comment

How do you know this character who died at Windsor in 1859 is yours, even if he is shown as Samuel Bagley, and how do you know he was not the Samuel Beagly, 48, unmarried, Bricklayer, b. Hampshire shown in 1851 at New Windsor and Dedworth, Windsor?

merleyone

Comment

This is the death to which you refer (as pointed out by Merleyone).

BAGLEY, SAMUEL 55
            GRO Reference: 1859 S Quarter in WINDSOR
            Volume 02C Page 266

Was he living in Windsor prior to this?
            Elizabeth
            Research Interests:
            England:Purkis, Stilwell, Quintrell, White (Surrey - Guildford), Jeffcoat, Bond, Alexander, Lamb, Newton (Lincolnshire, Stalybridge, London)
            Scotland:Richardson (Banffshire), Wishart (Kincardineshire), Johnston (Kincardineshire)

Comment

Working...
            X