Davie will in Leicestershire

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Davie will in Leicestershire

John Davie, d. 1742 in Scraptoft Leicestershire. There is a will for him on FMP. Could someone kindly have a quick look and let me know if it mentions any family members - specifically with the surname Percival.

Thanks very much

Linda
    Linda

My avatar is my Grandmother Carolina Meulenhoff 1896 - 1955

Originally posted by ozgirl View Post
    John Davie, d. 1742 in Scraptoft Leicestershire. There is a will for him on FMP. Could someone kindly have a quick look and let me know if it mentions any family members - specifically with the surname Percival.

Thanks very much

Linda
    Hi Linda,
    Yes it mentions several family members including Percivals. I'll email it you...

Christine
    Researching:
    HOEY (Fermanagh, other Ulster counties and Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada) BANNIGAN and FOX (Ballyshannon, Donegal, Ireland and Portland, Maine, USA) REYNOLDS, McSHEA, PATTERSON and GOAN (Corker and Creevy, Ballyshannon, Donegal, Ireland) DYER (Belfast and Ballymacarrett) SLEVIN and TIMONEY (Fermanagh) BARNETT (Ballagh, Tyrone and Strangford, Down)

Comment

Yes he leaves 20 pound to his nephew John son of James Percival of the parish of Barkby when he reaches the age of twenty one
      Last edited by JudithM; 13-05-17, 18:35.
      Judith passed away in October 2018

Comment

Thank you both. Very helpful!
        Linda

My avatar is my Grandmother Carolina Meulenhoff 1896 - 1955

Comment

have pmd you

Comment

Working...
          X