No announcement yet.

Help! My threads about to disappear!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You should have 'Show Printable Version' in the Thread Tools at the top of the thread.....
    Let's re-arrange the deck-chairs

Comment

I hadn't noticed that, Mark. Does the email this thread do a similar job but actually emailing it to wherever?

Christine
      Researching: BENNETT (Leics/Birmingham-ish) - incl. Leonard BENNETT in Detroit & Florida ; WARR/WOR, STRATFORD & GARDNER/GARNAR (Oxon); CHRISTMAS, RUSSELL, PAFOOT/PAFFORD (Hants); BIGWOOD, HAYLER/HAILOR (Sussex); LANCASTER (Beds, Berks, Wilts) - plus - COCKS (Spitalfields, Liverpool, Plymouth); RUSE/ROWSE, TREMEER, WADLIN(G)/WADLETON (Devonport, E Cornwall); GOULD (S Devon); CHAPMAN, HALL/HOLE, HORN (N Devon); BARRON, SCANTLEBURY (Mevagissey)...

Comment

Hello again,

I tried e-mailing it to myself & that worked. In fact altho it said "e-mail this page" it sent the whole thread.

I tried printing the whole thread before & it didn't work but I hadn't noticed the "printable version" bit. I'll try that too.

Thanks a million, all you helpful people!

Comment

Please be aware that when using the "email this thread" facility, you will only be able to view the thread whilst it remains on the site. I think you will find that once it is deleted from the site, then you will no longer be able to view it!

So in other words - if you want to keep it - would suggest you go to Thread Tools / View Printable Version - and then either print it out or copy and paste it into a WP program.
          Elaine

Comment

Thanks, Elaine.

I might have made a wrong assumption there!

Christine
            Researching: BENNETT (Leics/Birmingham-ish) - incl. Leonard BENNETT in Detroit & Florida ; WARR/WOR, STRATFORD & GARDNER/GARNAR (Oxon); CHRISTMAS, RUSSELL, PAFOOT/PAFFORD (Hants); BIGWOOD, HAYLER/HAILOR (Sussex); LANCASTER (Beds, Berks, Wilts) - plus - COCKS (Spitalfields, Liverpool, Plymouth); RUSE/ROWSE, TREMEER, WADLIN(G)/WADLETON (Devonport, E Cornwall); GOULD (S Devon); CHAPMAN, HALL/HOLE, HORN (N Devon); BARRON, SCANTLEBURY (Mevagissey)...

Comment

Working...
            X