• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Katielaws90 View Post
    Thank you so much for your help
    That's ok, you're very welcome.
    Julie
    They're coming to take me away haha hee hee..........

.......I find dead people

Comment

Darksecretz have u received my PM?

Comment

Originally posted by Katielaws90 View Post
        Darksecretz have u received my PM?
        yes, just replied to you.
        Julie

Comment

Hi Katie,
          i saw your private message to me on Monday. I have no connection with the Mengella family. Eight years ago, back in 2015 when I started this thread, I volunteered at Lostock Hall library helping people researching their family history. The library closed in 2016 along with loads of other libraries in Lancashire, so the family history sessions there finished. Happily, the library did eventually reopen but by then I was volunteering elsewhere. So I haven’t had any contact with Pauline (the Mengella descendant) since then.
          I did manage to find an old email address for her and emailed her with your message plus the link to this thread, on 20 Feb, asking if I could give you her contact details. (I never pass on contact details without permission.)
          However, I haven’t had any reply from Pauline so unfortunately can’t put you in touch with each other unless I hear something back...

Christine
          Researching:
          HOEY (Fermanagh, other Ulster counties and Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada) BANNIGAN and FOX (Ballyshannon, Donegal, Ireland and Portland, Maine, USA) REYNOLDS, McSHEA, PATTERSON and GOAN (Corker and Creevy, Ballyshannon, Donegal, Ireland) DYER (Belfast and Ballymacarrett) SLEVIN and TIMONEY (Fermanagh) BARNETT (Ballagh, Tyrone and Strangford, Down)

Comment

Karamazov thanks for getting back to Katielaws90 hopefully fingers crossed that Pauline does get back to you.
            Julie

Comment

Working...
            X