X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have sent a PM

Vera

Comment

Just remembered you can't reply yet via PM. Post on here if he is a likely one and you need more info

Vera

Comment

Originally posted by vera2013 View Post
        Just remembered you can't reply yet via PM. Post on here if he is a likely one and you need more info

Vera
        New members can respond to PMs - the number they can receive is limited until the 10th post..

(In case Schube424 has not yet found the messages - they are in the top right hand corner - by now there will be a drop down menu next to your name telling you of at least 2 new Notifications.)
        Caroline
        Caroline's Family History Pages
        Meddle not in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

Comment

The 1930 census return recorded grandfather John August with the family. Have you found a death for him? Perhaps after his daughter Mary Fennessy died in 1933 he and his Fennessy grand-daughters went to live with another of his children or relatives?

Jay
          Janet in Yorkshire

Genealogists never die - they just swap places in the family tree

Comment

JAY

John August's death is on one of the Ancestry threads - he died 21 Sept 1932.

All the information in this thread here has already been found and posted on the various Ancestry threads..

OC

Comment

Thanks OC.

Jay
              Janet in Yorkshire

Genealogists never die - they just swap places in the family tree

Comment

Caroline Thanks for the info. So they can receive a limited amount of PM's, respond to members' PM's but can't send until they have posted x 10 times?

OC Thanks. I missed that link but never mind it occupied my mind for a while. Don't think mine's the correct one after all.

Vera

Comment

Originally posted by vera2013 View Post
                  Caroline Thanks for the info. So they can receive a limited amount of PM's, respond to members' PM's but can't send until they have posted x 10 times?

Vera
                  They CAN send AND receive but only one at a time until they have made 10 posts. So they can initiate and respond to individual messages but only a limited number will fit into their Inbox until they have made 10 posts.

Everyone is getting confused so I have put it on a thread in Site News and Support for everyone's reference:

Caroline
                  Caroline's Family History Pages
                  Meddle not in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

Comment

Vera he is a very likely one, can you please send the census link?

Comment

Will do

Vera

Comment

Know nothing.about DNA in

relation to genealogy or how it may work to help identify your Grandfather.
                        Hopefully someone may have this knowedge

vera

Comment

Working...
                        X