Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

asking for assistance with information on my aunts mother.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• asking for assistance with information on my aunts mother.

THello forum members!
    I am in need of some help on finding a person. I don’t know if they are still alive today or not.
    My aunt is looking for her mother, and I figured someone here might be able to help me.
    Here is the information I have on her:
    Her name is Margarita with her maiden name being B.
    Believe her birth date to be January of 1935
    She came from Puerto Rico in October 1956
    She married my grandfather P. C. D. in October of 1956 in Hillsborough County, Florida

She had my aunt C.D. on August 1st 1958
    My grandfather and Margarita divorced in June of 1962 in Hillsborough County, Florida
    After the divorce my grandfather seen her once two years later, she had another child being a boy when he seen her but he doesn’t know when he was born. He hasn’t had any contact with her since. He has been looking for her at the library in Tampa Florida, but he isn’t too good at finding information on her. We don’t know if she re married or if she kept D or changed her name back to her maiden name. Any information that could help me out would be greatly appreciated.

Discover your family history. Explore the world’s largest collection of free family trees, genealogy records and resources.

Discover your family history. Explore the world’s largest collection of free family trees, genealogy records and resources.

Our terms and conditions don't allow details of living people to be put online so I have edited out the names.
    Judith
    Last edited by JudithM; 05-08-15, 14:38. Reason: Removed details of living and possibly living people

Thank you JudithM, some of the information detailing above can be seen in the links provided.
    -LaMeu

Comment

There could be a re-marriage on 12.3.1991 age 56 in Cameron. The bride has the correct name and was born in 1935. I got this from Texas Marriage Collections 1814-1909 and 1966-2011 - I cannot fully access as I do not have an overseas membership.

To Moderator: I obviously cannot put bride's name on here as she is probably still living - can LaMeu receive a pm if he is new to the site? - Sue

Comment

Sue,

I believe that the new member has to make 10 posts before they can initiate PM's

[though i'm not sure if an existing member can PM the new member and then they in turn reply or not]
        Julie
        They're coming to take me away haha hee hee..........

.......I find dead people

Comment

Thanks Julie, Will try and pm him anyway - Sue

Comment

LaMeu: Have found a 1991 marriage . Can not put it on open website. Although you cannot use the private message facility until you have done ?10 posts, I imagine if I pm you, you should receive it OK .....we shall see.
            Sue

Comment

Yep, It seems to work! Have had a reply. Sue

Comment

Originally posted by Sue1 View Post
                Yep, It seems to work! Have had a reply. Sue
                brill! so we now know that does work :smilee:
                Julie
                They're coming to take me away haha hee hee..........

.......I find dead people

Comment

LeMeu will only be able to reply to you once though Val, until they have made 10 posts (advice from Tim).
                  Chrissie passed away in January 2020.

Comment

There's a Local History Group based in Largo and they have done a good bit of Family History stuff, too - some of which is online. They're very helpful. I think that this is the Group I was thinking of:

C
                    Researching: BENNETT (Leics/Birmingham-ish) - incl. Leonard BENNETT in Detroit & Florida ; WARR/WOR, STRATFORD & GARDNER/GARNAR (Oxon); CHRISTMAS, RUSSELL, PAFOOT/PAFFORD (Hants); BIGWOOD, HAYLER/HAILOR (Sussex); LANCASTER (Beds, Berks, Wilts) - plus - COCKS (Spitalfields, Liverpool, Plymouth); RUSE/ROWSE, TREMEER, WADLIN(G)/WADLETON (Devonport, E Cornwall); GOULD (S Devon); CHAPMAN, HALL/HOLE, HORN (N Devon); BARRON, SCANTLEBURY (Mevagissey)...

Comment

Working...
                    X