Henry Pegler

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Darksecretz View Post
    you have got the '(for Ancestry)' partially hyperlinked Judith.. if you go into your post you can spot it and sort it
    So I had ! Sorted now
    Judith passed away in October 2018

Comment

Val wish Id never started;2528665]Looking back Judith yes you did get involved we had started helping each other and I have just gone back over my threads and this is what I found she said

So yes it was found on The Genealogist

I got a reply and she found it on The Genealogist when they offered free credits, a researcher told Ancestry it wasn't on there and they said it was so she challenged them to find it and they couldn't , you would think they would have added it by now.
      that is just mad! just goes to show that not every image IS on ancestry then

Judith, glad you sorted it :smilee:
      Last edited by Darksecretz; 13-02-15, 19:06.
      Julie
      They're coming to take me away haha hee hee..........

.......I find dead people

Comment

thanks everyone I still think he is the Henry Slocomb born 1846 if I can afford it this month will get it just to dismiss it if need be.

Comment

If you order the cert. Val, I'll send you the money for the hard copy.

Comment

What district was that Henry Slocomb 1846 reg., please Vallee? If it's the best option, I'll order the cert myself. I can't find it on the Freebmd site. Thank you

Comment

this is the one I was looking at go halves with you
              Henry Slocombe born Jun quarter 1847 Bridgwater Somerset 10 335

before you do let me look and see if he does belong to another family get back to you later
              Last edited by Guest; 15-02-15, 13:46.

Comment

dont think that is him now its another Henry so dont spend your money yet.

Comment

I seem to remember that I discounted it before, but can't find any evidence as to why. Thanks for checking it out, Val.

Comment

maybe because you found him in 1851 with a different family? am beginning to agree that maybe his birth wasn't registered.

Comment

more info...

I think Henry is with his own family in 1851. I have all the census returns from 1841 then from 1851 through to 1901 for Henry Pegler and his family, and then the 1911 census that shows my grandfather living with his sister and mother in Bethnal Green. I also have Henry's death certificate (1910).
                      In addition; in the household in 1851 there are an Alfred and Henry. When Henry Pegler married Hannah Maria Batt, they called their first two sons Alfred (my grandfather) and Henry and then when my grandfather (Alfred Richard) married Mary Ann (Polly) Keen, they called their first two sons, Alfred and Henry.
                      Last edited by romfordlass; 17-02-15, 09:14. Reason: To add more information....

Comment

Working...
                      X