Ancestry renewal prices

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ancestry renewal prices

Just got my credit card statement they have taken £99 for 6 months UK disgusting, if I want to upgrade to 1 year worldwide it will cost £179.99 as they will give me a refund on the existing sub of £66, yet they only took the £99 on the 15th Dec? does that make sense to you ? plus I am sure I still have 6 months sub as I registered 2 discs with 6 months worldwide with them in Jun 2014 am furious.

It sounds as if you only had one six month subscription registered which expired in December. When that came up for renewal they continued the subscription in the same format (time period) so would have given you a new 6 month sub, which of course is more expensive than an annual subscription.
    Did you not receive an email from them at the time? Have you checked that your email address on the account is your current one?
    Elaine

Comment

when I registered one she said I could register both and the other one would start when this one ended, no never got an email, plus I never pay 6 monthly anyway only ever pay yearly. I am going to ring them just found the receipts for the FTM .

Comment

Working...
      X