Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Santa

Ok I can't resist any longer.
    Has anyone else noticed that Santa is asking us to remember him on the login screen? ;)
    Cheers
    Guy
    Guy passed away October 2022

No I never log out Guy

Edna

Comment

Couldn't resist logging out just to see what you meant. I'm fairly sure its Rudolph rather than Santa who's asking :D
      Judith passed away in October 2018

Comment

I didn't know Rudolph could write, cool!

Comment

I just logged off something I dont ever do and couldn't see anything different?:(

Comment

Is it the red bow alert

Vera

Comment

Originally posted by Val wish Id never started View Post
              I just logged off something I dont ever do and couldn't see anything different?:(
              Look under the log in boxes where Santa is travelling through the sky
              Judith passed away in October 2018

Comment

I cannot see anything like that, however I assume that is only on the xmas skin which I don't use 'cause it is too bright for my rheumy old eyes.:D
                Whoever said Seek and Ye shall find was not a genealogist.

David

Comment

thanks Judith, yes Grumpy its the xmas skin

Comment

As we have reached Twelfth Night could we please dispense with it? :-)

Comment

Originally posted by GallowayLass View Post
                      As we have reached Twelfth Night could we please dispense with it? :-)
                      As soon as Tim has the time, he will do the necessary, however you can always change it yourself through your SETTINGS if it offends.
                      Caroline
                      Caroline's Family History Pages
                      Meddle not in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

Comment

It should be gone - Tim has already changed the settings.
                        Elaine

Comment

Bye, bye Santa and Rudolf, we won't forget you, or your friends. :(
                          Now where's that Easter Bunny. ;)
                          Cheers
                          Guy
                          Last edited by Guy; 06-01-15, 08:02.

Comment

Originally posted by Caroline View Post
                            As soon as Tim has the time, he will do the necessary, however you can always change it yourself through your SETTINGS if it offends.
                            It didn't offend at all, it just mucked up my ability to login as per normal. I could change the settings for the pages once logged in (and did because although it was jolly, it was sore on my eyes).

What I couldn't get rid of though was the initial login page in which the username and password boxes were greyed out. Only way I could get in was to click the login box and get a message saying I'd made a mistake with my username and/or password and had used up 1 login attempt. Under the message were two more boxes. Entering username and password in these worked fine.

Rob had same problem. Don't know if others did too.
                            Last edited by GallowayLass; 06-01-15, 12:54.

Comment

I'm so glad to belong to a site that understands that the Christmas season ends with Epiphany! It's a nuance frequently lost in the US

Comment

Working...
                              X