Ancestry Worldwide

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ancestry Worldwide

Please would someone with a Worldwide subscription to Ancestry be willing to do a lookup for me.

I have a hint that a Joan Edith Perry born 1933 features on the New Zealand Naturalisation records.

This concurs with information from a family resource, who says she travelled extensively before settling in New Zealand. The same source has stated she died in the early 90's.

Thank you
    Bubblebelle x

FAMILY INTERESTS: Pitts of Sherborne Gloucs. Deaney (Bucks). Pye of Kent. Randolph of Lydd, Kent. Youell of Norfolk and Suffolk. Howe of Lampton. Carden of Bucks.

Ill have a look is there any more difineing info to minimise the results?

Comment

Joan Edith Perry
      4 Dec 1932
      Croydon, England
      14 Jul 1977

Comment

Other than born in Croydon UK, March quarter, I am afraid not unless parentage would be within the document Percival and Millicent.

Thank you

You were too quick for me. Thank you, that's her
        Last edited by bubblebelle; 08-04-13, 09:54.
        Bubblebelle x

FAMILY INTERESTS: Pitts of Sherborne Gloucs. Deaney (Bucks). Pye of Kent. Randolph of Lydd, Kent. Youell of Norfolk and Suffolk. Howe of Lampton. Carden of Bucks.

Comment

Unfortunatly there is no image attached, mabe google to see if NZ has a state record facility that might have it.

Comment

Yes i had same idea so have recorded the register and page number. Once again Thank you.
            Bubblebelle x

Comment

Working...
            X