Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Address help please

Hi

Is anyone able to help find who is living at an address in Willesden in 1945. I would have called Brent Archive but it is closed until April 24th.

My brain is not computing too well, so it cannot retain info from other threads re address lookups, so would appreciate some help please.

The address is 9 Greyhound Rd, Kensal Rise, Willesden

Thank you

Mandy
    Last edited by bubblebelle; 26-03-13, 09:45. Reason: hilighting
    Bubblebelle x

FAMILY INTERESTS: Pitts of Sherborne Gloucs. Deaney (Bucks). Pye of Kent. Randolph of Lydd, Kent. Youell of Norfolk and Suffolk. Howe of Lampton. Carden of Bucks.

Electoral rolls for 9 Greyhound Road is on Ancestry for 1946. Any good?

Elaine

Comment

Hi Mandy
      I don't think there will be an ER for 1945 (WW2).
      Have you found the 1946 entry on Ancestry? If you don't have a sub I can put the names on here.
      Moggie

Comment

Thank you both. Yes I do have Ancestry and thank you for the info re 1945.

The lady I wanted has put she was a housekeeper at this address in 1945, but unsurprisingly not there in 1946, as it was on her (fatherless) sons birth certificate.
        Last edited by bubblebelle; 26-03-13, 10:17.
        Bubblebelle x

FAMILY INTERESTS: Pitts of Sherborne Gloucs. Deaney (Bucks). Pye of Kent. Randolph of Lydd, Kent. Youell of Norfolk and Suffolk. Howe of Lampton. Carden of Bucks.

Comment

Originally posted by bubblebelle View Post
          Thank you both. Yes I do have Ancestry and thank you for the info re 1945.

The lady I wanted has put she was a housekeeper at this address in 1945, but unsurprisingly not there in 1946, as it was on her (fatherless) sons birth certificate.
          The ERs are compiled the October before the year in question so you need to look at 1944 as she could have been there up to Oct 1945 and then not shown on the 1946 ER.
          Margaret

Comment

Ah thank you Margaret and helps explain why I found her somewhere else in 1945.
            Bubblebelle x

Comment

Working...
            X