FMP credits

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FMP credits

All my FMP credits that I accumulated with the special offers at the beginning if the year have disappeared! Has this happened to anyone else? I've written to FMP and so far all they can say is that there is no details of me having "bought" any. Just wondered if I'm alone with this problem?
    Sue x

Looking for Hanmores in Kent, Blakers in Essex and Kent, Pickards in East London and Raisons in Somerset.

Mine are still there Sue.
    Just as a thought, are you logging in to the right one, e.g. co.uk - rather than .com
    Elaine

Comment

Originally posted by Elaine ..Spain View Post
      Mine are still there Sue.
      Just as a thought, are you logging in to the right one, e.g. co.uk - rather than .com
      I've been to check, and it is the right one, it's bookmarked on the desktop, so didn't think I'd have it wrong, but was worth checking!
      Last edited by Sue at the seaside; 25-02-13, 16:17. Reason: spelling!
      Sue x

Looking for Hanmores in Kent, Blakers in Essex and Kent, Pickards in East London and Raisons in Somerset.

Comment

Mine are still there as well with an expiry date of April 15th.

Hope you get it sorted Sue.

Lesley

Comment

Where can you see the expiry date please? Mine are all still there Sue, but I have no idea for how long.
          Last edited by Chrissie Smiff; 25-02-13, 17:14.
          Chrissie passed away in January 2020.

Comment

Originally posted by Chrissie Smiff View Post
            Where can you see the expiry date please? Mine are all still there Sue, but I have no idea for how long.
            goto your account Chris and it tells you there, in the dark grey box on the left
            Julie
            They're coming to take me away haha hee hee..........

.......I find dead people

Comment

Ahhh thank you Julie Actually it's on the grey box on the front page. I had gone to my account and all that came up was a place to register.
              Chrissie passed away in January 2020.

Comment

Originally posted by Chrissie Smiff View Post
                Ahhh thank you Julie Actually it's on the grey box on the front page. I had gone to my account and all that came up was a place to register.
                Julie
                They're coming to take me away haha hee hee..........

.......I find dead people

Comment

Also, all my history is gone as well, the place where you can see the documents you've previously looked at and "paid " for ! I'll bring that up in my next email to them.
                  Sue x

Comment

I "lost" 30 from my special offer credits in December but so far the rest are still there with an expiry of end march. Maybe i missed the expiry date of the daily mail ones I had left over which I'd applied for with code words. The later ones were probably from the various offers I found on the forum ? Mustn't forget to get them used up though most searches I can do with my Ancestry sub so trying not to waste them !

Liz
                    my avatar is Emily Varndell Andrews,my paternal grandmother born 1891

Comment

Working...
                    X