Traceline

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Traceline

Just tried to find the details of Traceline on the Government's Office of National Statistics and apparently its no longer there and is to come under a different department.

Don't know where to find it now.

Researching Irish families: FARMER, McBRIDE McQUADE, McQUAID, KIRK, SANDS/SANAHAN (Cork), BARR,

Oh I can't either. I would use the phone number on Cornwall's County Council website for Traceline and ask them.
    Click here to order your BMD certificates for England and Wales for only £9.25 General Register Office

Do you have camera? Click here to see if you can help Places of Worship

Jacob Sudders born in Prussia c.1775 married Alice Pidgeon in 1800 in Gorelston. Do you know where Jacob was born?

Comment

Google Traceline and it appears to be some kind of debt organisation!
      GRO website doesn't have a link and it appears in google as a 404 error (I love them!)

GRO has been taken over by Passport & Identity Agency but their website doesn't seem very helpful at all. Put "Traceline" into its search box and get nothing!

but you can e-mail them, so I suppose you could try that!
      ~ with love from Little Nell~
      Chowns, Dunt, Emms, Mealing, Purvey & Smoothy

Comment

I was trying to answer a query and put a link on a reply for Traceline but couldn't find it.

I googled and got

Scottish Genealogy News and Events: Traceline service withdrawn from English and Welsh GRO site

so it looks like it's no longer available.

However there is this link which might be helpful

How to report a person who's gone missing or a child who's run away - including if you lose contact while they're abroad

Researching Irish families: FARMER, McBRIDE McQUADE, McQUAID, KIRK, SANDS/SANAHAN (Cork), BARR,

Comment

Working...
        X