Times on line

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Times on line

I have not been able to get in for a few days, anyone else having problems ??

I can't find the post today, but on another thread somewhere it said Bedfordshire Library has been doing site maintenance and their site is down, probably back today sometime.

Comment

thanks at least its no me then.

Comment

I did not have any trouble one I managed to find the right page.

I access the Times through the State Library of NSW, and they have a brand new website, it took me a while to find the new page to access the databases, but once there the Times is okay.

Di
        Diane
        Sydney Australia
        Avatar: Reuben Edward Page and Lilly Mary Anne Dawson

Comment

i am entering via the uk.

Comment

I haven't tried it today, but Herts Library is amongst those who offer TDA online access to regular cardholders.

Christine
            Researching: BENNETT (Leics/Birmingham-ish) - incl. Leonard BENNETT in Detroit & Florida ; WARR/WOR, STRATFORD & GARDNER/GARNAR (Oxon); CHRISTMAS, RUSSELL, PAFOOT/PAFFORD (Hants); BIGWOOD, HAYLER/HAILOR (Sussex); LANCASTER (Beds, Berks, Wilts) - plus - COCKS (Spitalfields, Liverpool, Plymouth); RUSE/ROWSE, TREMEER, WADLIN(G)/WADLETON (Devonport, E Cornwall); GOULD (S Devon); CHAPMAN, HALL/HOLE, HORN (N Devon); BARRON, SCANTLEBURY (Mevagissey)...

Comment

The Bedfordshire Library access hasn't been working for the last couple of days due to maintenance, but I have just checked it and it now seems to be back on line.
              Elaine

Comment

Its up and running now !

Comment

I did pay my Council Tax on time, honest!
                  Uncle John - Passed away March 2020

Comment

Working...
                  X