Searching for a John McGuigan in 1901 census

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JCR01 View Post
    Francis McGuigan and Sarah (McCorry) McGuigan were my great grandparents. Have sent "CityHall" a PM.

I concur with Jackie's research. I believe there was also another daughter Hannah B1906 D1907. John died 1943 in Belfast.
    In case you weren’t already aware of the irishgenealogy.ie website - click on the civil records tab and you should be able to find a lot of BMD certificates for free for your McGuigan ancestors in what is now Northern Ireland. Records are from 1864 (plus Protestant/CoI marriages from 1845) up to the end of 1921( partition).
    For example: you can see the birth and death certs for Hannah McGuigan if you click on the image links for these two records:
    https://civilrecords.irishgenealogy....&submit=Search

Regards,
    Christine
    Researching:
    HOEY (Fermanagh, other Ulster counties and Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada) BANNIGAN and FOX (Ballyshannon, Donegal, Ireland and Portland, Maine, USA) REYNOLDS, McSHEA, PATTERSON and GOAN (Corker and Creevy, Ballyshannon, Donegal, Ireland) DYER (Belfast and Ballymacarrett) SLEVIN and TIMONEY (Fermanagh) BARNETT (Ballagh, Tyrone and Strangford, Down)

Comment

Working...
    X