X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DeeSpangle
    replied
    Hi Deb

My Postie has literally just handed me mine and so I came on here to let you know but I see you have also finally got yours too! I haven't got Vista and so can't help on that one but I hope you get it sorted soon as I know you have been waiting patiently for the discs. Gotta do some housework (sorry for swearing) now - but will be having a good play later today!

Leave a comment:

• Elaine ..Spain
    replied
    No you don't install all the discs onto the hard drive. You insert them as and when required.

Leave a comment:

• Deb N
    replied
    Originally posted by Elaine ..Spain View Post
    We had another thread about this some months ago, which I was looking at yesterday as I am about to reinstall the BIVRI on my new laptop! :(

Not sure if it helps at all.

Hi Eliane, I was just looking at that thread but not sure if it helps.....Maybe I don't understand the BIVRI!!! Am I supposed to load all the discs on my laptop? Like I said I have loaded disc 1 but don't know how to get the rest on as it keeps telling me to insert disc 1!!! I have already done that!! I think I might uninstall and start again! lol

Leave a comment:

• Elaine ..Spain
    replied
    We had another thread about this some months ago, which I was looking at yesterday as I am about to reinstall the BIVRI on my new laptop! :(

Not sure if it helps at all.

Leave a comment:

• Deb N
    started a topic BIVRI has finally arrived.....but...

BIVRI has finally arrived.....but...

I can't get it working! I do use Vista and have already been told to run as administrator but still can't get it going!!!

Any ideas??

What I have done so far is to Install the Resource File Viewer and disc 1 but can't seem to do anyting else??? I so Confused....
Working...
X