Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Keptin Thedark View Post
    Don't hold your breath!

I've just had an e-mail from GRO issuing a refund on a cert that should have been sent out on the 21st.
    I had a refund yesterday for one that was supposed to be sent out on the 17th...

]

Comment

Anyone else had a differnt slip/receipt in with there certs? White A4?

Comment

I've been getting the white reply slips. I think its because there's been a change of command in who runs the GRO.

I'm still waiting on 1 of my original 7, due for dispatch the 18th - it's the death certificate for a 2 week old baby, who's birth certificate was in the same batch.
        I've now got 3 due for dispatch today - and, if I'm right, the should be death certs for 3 of the above baby's half-siblings.
        Helen

http://www.familytreeforum.com/wiki/...enSmithToo-296

Comment

My one for the dispatch on the 17th arrived yesterday - the 3 for dispatch on the 21st are still awaited - anybody got an oxygen cylinder?? :-)
          Bo

At present: Marshall, Smith, Harding, Whitford, Lane (in and around Winchcomb).

Comment

I got the marrige cert yesterday, Oh the excitement of seeing the green insert in the envelope, but the post has just been and no death certs still!

Perhaps next week!
            Sue x

Looking for Hanmores in Kent, Blakers in Essex and Kent, Pickards in East London and Raisons in Somerset.

Comment

Still not got the certificate I ordered last week

Comment

Just received some of mine, despatch date 18 April. So not too bad considering they appear to have come to Holland via France! :D
                No UK postage or postmark on them at all, only French.
                Hope the others arrive soon too.
                Sarah

Comment

Lol sarah, you got yours quicker than me and mine have less than 20 miles to come..:D

]

Comment

Lol!!! maybe yours are going via France too. :D
                    Mine even have French postage paid stickers on them - no UK postage/postmarks whatsoever!
                    Sarah

Comment

Don't like the sound of that Sarah, maybe the GRO have given the contract to a French company!
                      Vivienne passed away July 2013

Comment

3 out of five arrived today all births, desp. date 21st.

Comment

1 of 3 arrived yesterday - birth cert - dispatch date 21st. None this morning :( Anybody got another oxygen cylinder - it is going to be along weekend!
                          Bo

At present: Marshall, Smith, Harding, Whitford, Lane (in and around Winchcomb).

Comment

Waiting for 7 - despatch date 23rd - go away researching next weekend - hope they've arrived before then!!!

Researching Irish families: FARMER, McBRIDE McQUADE, McQUAID, KIRK, SANDS/SANAHAN (Cork), BARR,

Comment

I ordered four on Sunday, dispatch date 25th, received one this morning.

Maybe they are getting back on track!

Comment

Still waiting for the last 1 of 7 due for dispatch on the 18th. Will give that until Monday, then e-mail.
                                Now waiting for 3 due out on the 24th.
                                Helen

Comment

I'm still waiting for 2 from 21st, they were both Deaths! the marriage came a few days ago, I wonder if they are doing deaths last?

Is there a pattern here?
                                  Sue x

Looking for Hanmores in Kent, Blakers in Essex and Kent, Pickards in East London and Raisons in Somerset.

Comment

Oh I hope not - all my 7 are deaths!!!!

Researching Irish families: FARMER, McBRIDE McQUADE, McQUAID, KIRK, SANDS/SANAHAN (Cork), BARR,

Comment

My four, dispatch 25th are all deaths, first arrived yesterday.

Comment

The 7 I ordered first were 6 deaths and one birth. One of the deaths was for the baby who's birth certificate I ordered. Only 2 weeks old when she died.
                                        I've got the birth cert, still waiting for the death.
                                        Another 2 were for a married couple who died in consectuative quarters - but had the same reference - they came 3 days apart.

The 3 other certs I'm waiting on are all deaths.
                                        Helen

Comment

My order (dispatch 18th) was for several death certs and 2 birth certs, including a birth cert + death cert for a baby. I received all but 1 of the death certs on Friday, but no birth certs yet.
                                          Sarah

Comment

Working...
                                          X