Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WDYTYA Series 8

Series Eight (2010)
    The eighth series of the show is due for broadcast from the end of July 2010 for nine episodes. The nine subjects are Bruce Forsyth, Rupert Everett, Monty Don, Jason Donovan, Hugh Quarshie, Rupert Penry-Jones and Dervla Kirwan, Alan Cumming and Alexander Armstrong.

Future episodes
    Episodes have been filmed featuring Konnie Huq and David Schwimmer, but it is not known whether these episodes will be aired.

Abandoned episodes
    The show's producers generally examine 12 celebrities in their planning for a series. After research this is then cut down to 6 by eliminating those whose background is either uninteresting or too close to themes which have already been discussed in past episodes. Michael Parkinson has said that a planned episode about his ancestors was discontinued after six weeks when genealogists failed to find anything interesting.

Linda

lol about Michael Parksinon I had heard that, bet he was motified.
    Cant wait now love it .

Comment

I look forward to this, it is compulsory viewing at Makey Towers! Unfortunately I have not heard of some of the 'celebrities'............ Bruce who???:D
      Life's a journey not a destination.

Currently researching: Makey (Kent), Heath & Neil (London & Devon), Pegg (Norfolk & Suffolk), Gulliford (Cornwall).... Still busy busy!

Comment

Andy he's the old man who drives me mad on Strictly wish he would retire gracefully.

Comment

Working...
        X