Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Remember trying to find Beatrice Horstead?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hmm, doesnt look a healthy bloke in either of the pics does he.

Comment

The same Will info is in the London Gazette:
      Advanced Search
      Date:
      22 May 1931
      Issue number:
      Page number:

Christine
      Researching: BENNETT (Leics/Birmingham-ish) - incl. Leonard BENNETT in Detroit & Florida ; WARR/WOR, STRATFORD & GARDNER/GARNAR (Oxon); CHRISTMAS, RUSSELL, PAFOOT/PAFFORD (Hants); BIGWOOD, HAYLER/HAILOR (Sussex); LANCASTER (Beds, Berks, Wilts) - plus - COCKS (Spitalfields, Liverpool, Plymouth); RUSE/ROWSE, TREMEER, WADLIN(G)/WADLETON (Devonport, E Cornwall); GOULD (S Devon); CHAPMAN, HALL/HOLE, HORN (N Devon); BARRON, SCANTLEBURY (Mevagissey)...

Comment

[QUOTE=Heather Positive Thinker;1118263]Yes the girl looks like she needs a bit of a slap doesnt she - lol

I have been looking into my family tree so I thought I would register here to see if I could find any information or anyone helpful who could assist. It seemed at first glance that I could help you as the picture above is of my very close family but the comments seem rather negative towards them. I am unsure as to why as you don't know these people.

Comment

Hello Harriet and welcome to FTF.

Heather doesn't come on here much these days but someone will alert her to your post I am sure.

We have a long tradition on here of being rude about each others relatives, sorry! You should see some of the remarks they (and I) have made about mine! Small price to pay for the incredible knowledge and help I have had on here.

OC

Comment

I'm afraid I am guilty of it too, suppose we dont think about anybody still being alive to take offence, as its usually some years ago, we are talking about

Comment

Hello Harriet, I guess we have all been guilty of being rather rude about each other's relatives as we have 'known' each other for a long time now. Heather is related to the person in question - and if she chose to have a bit of a giggle about him then that surely is OK. No-one on here would dream of making fun of anyone posing a serious query as you would see from the thousands of threads and posts here.
              Kat

My avatar is my mother 1921 - 2012

Comment

Hi All,
                Thank you for your messages. As you can see I am very new to this and obviously unaware that this is a normal thing.
                Katarzyna, I was referring to the comment that I quoted 'the girl needs a bit of a slap' not the gentleman reference. The girl in the picture is an extremely close family member, we have this pictire in our family home so it shocked me to log in and see the comment.
                Thank you all for taking your time to get back to me to explain.

Comment

oh dear, am sure Heather will feel bad when she realises that.

Comment

I do hope that Heather is ok! she has her thread subscription all ticked so she should be getting notifications that someone is posting on one of her threads.

Harriet if you look to Heather positive thinkers posts to the left hand side you can click on her 'name' and you will get an option to send her a PM [Private message] from a drop down box, I am sure she will be thrilled to bits to have a close relative contact her. good luck!
                    Julie
                    They're coming to take me away haha hee hee..........

.......I find dead people

Comment

Originally posted by Katarzyna View Post
                      Hello Harriet, I guess we have all been guilty of being rather rude about each other's relatives as we have 'known' each other for a long time now. Heather is related to the person in question - and if she chose to have a bit of a giggle about him then that surely is OK. No-one on here would dream of making fun of anyone posing a serious query as you would see from the thousands of threads and posts here.
                      not to mention breaking T&Cs :smilee:
                      Julie
                      They're coming to take me away haha hee hee..........

.......I find dead people

Comment

Working...
                      X