World Vital Records site

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• World Vital Records site

Does anyone know of it or have experience of it.
    Edi.

If you put "World Vital Records" into the thread-search here, you'll pick up some earlier discussions on the same topic.

Christine
    Researching: BENNETT (Leics/Birmingham-ish) - incl. Leonard BENNETT in Detroit & Florida ; WARR/WOR, STRATFORD & GARDNER/GARNAR (Oxon); CHRISTMAS, RUSSELL, PAFOOT/PAFFORD (Hants); BIGWOOD, HAYLER/HAILOR (Sussex); LANCASTER (Beds, Berks, Wilts) - plus - COCKS (Spitalfields, Liverpool, Plymouth); RUSE/ROWSE, TREMEER, WADLIN(G)/WADLETON (Devonport, E Cornwall); GOULD (S Devon); CHAPMAN, HALL/HOLE, HORN (N Devon); BARRON, SCANTLEBURY (Mevagissey)...

Comment

Originally posted by Christine in Herts View Post
      If you put "World Vital Records" into the thread-search here, you'll pick up some earlier discussions on the same topic.

Christine
      Thanks Christine will have a look... Edi

Comment

Here is a link to 3 day trial which ends on 13th August , just came today with legacy newsletter

Vital Records, Family History, Genealogy - Find Vital Records Now at WorldVitalRecords.com
        borobabs passed away March 2018

Comment

Originally posted by borobabs View Post
          Here is a link to 3 day trial which ends on 13th August , just came today with legacy newsletter

Vital Records, Family History, Genealogy - Find Vital Records Now at WorldVitalRecords.com
          Yes thats the one .Edi

Comment

It's a bit frustrating for me. I thought I'd cracked it, yesterday, when the sign-up window appeared when I went in on the laptop instead of the desktop. However... I signed up twice, and neither attempt triggered an email. :( I had assumed the first had failed because it didn't try to put me off when I made the second attempt.

Christine
            Researching: BENNETT (Leics/Birmingham-ish) - incl. Leonard BENNETT in Detroit & Florida ; WARR/WOR, STRATFORD & GARDNER/GARNAR (Oxon); CHRISTMAS, RUSSELL, PAFOOT/PAFFORD (Hants); BIGWOOD, HAYLER/HAILOR (Sussex); LANCASTER (Beds, Berks, Wilts) - plus - COCKS (Spitalfields, Liverpool, Plymouth); RUSE/ROWSE, TREMEER, WADLIN(G)/WADLETON (Devonport, E Cornwall); GOULD (S Devon); CHAPMAN, HALL/HOLE, HORN (N Devon); BARRON, SCANTLEBURY (Mevagissey)...

Comment

I found my email lurking in my junk mail, have you checked there?

Comment

I had it sent to my Yahoo address - theoretically. I always do have a quick look at the Spam box, just to make sure that there isn't anything relevant there. Nothing had turned up by this morning. I've made another attempt to sign up, using my work computer, but can't check whether or not it's "taken" until I get home.

Are there any kinds of info that it rejects without telling? e.g. a mobile rather than landline for the phone?

Christine

Comment

Christine

I put in my, emergancy use only, pay as you go mobile number and I registered ok. Got my confirmation e.mail within seconds.

Hope it's 3rd time lucky for you.
                  Avatar....My darling mum, Irene June Robinson nee Pearson 1931-2019.

'Take nothing on its looks, take everything on evidence. There is no better rule' Charles Dickens, Great Expectations.

Comment

I put in a phone number of 12345678901 and it accepted that!!!!
                    Wendy

PLEASE SCAN AT 300-600 DPI FOR RESTORATION PURPOSES. THANK YOU!

Comment

The emails came in while I was out at work - one from yesterday, and one from today.

I'm in - but I was able to find only one record, so far, and I had that already.

Christine

Comment

I've done a few searches on UK census and every one came up negative. And I know they are there!!
                        Lynne

Searching for Ford, Duffy, (Manchester and Ireland) Cree (Manchester, Derbyshire, Nottinghamshire), Owen (Manchester), Humphreys (Manchester and Ireland), Egerton (Manchester and Cheshire), Cresswell (Manchester).

Comment

and it has been extended all ;;

We had such a good response to our "FREE Site Access" promotion that we decided to extend it through August 18th.

that was in e-mail today

Comment

and it has been extended all ;;

We had such a good response to our "FREE Site Access" promotion that we decided to extend it through August 18th.

that was in e-mail today
                            Thats good, i've been busy and never had the chance to have a look...

Thanks Babs
                            Jacky

Comment

Jacky your welcome , I know theres a lot of american stuff in there but its hit and miss if you stumble onto some with your names ,,,happy hunting ;;

Comment

Jacky your welcome , I know theres a lot of american stuff in there but its hit and miss if you stumble onto some with your names ,,,happy hunting ;;
                                You're right there, Babs! Very hit and miss - and I know the little darling is there somewhere....! Good that they have extended the freebie until the 18th, eh?

Chris

Comment

Working...
                                X