non member on GR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• non member on GR

good morning...just been on GR on which I was a fully paid up member for 5 years...I did not renew my membership in January....and today I have a "hot match" ....13 members of my tree by one member...my g grandmother and her family......Obviously I would like to make contact with this lady...do I HAVE to join GR again or is there another solution....?......cheers...allan
    Allan ......... researching oakes/anyon/standish/collins/hartley/barker/collins-cheshire
    oakes/tipping/ellis/jones/schacht/...garston, liverpool
    adams-shropshire/roberts-welshpool
    merrick/lewis/stringham/nicolls-herefordshire
    coxon/williamson/kay/weaver-glossop/stockport/walker-gorton

Allan.

I think if you give me the info you want to tell the person, then i can C&P it and send it for you.

Jacky
    Jacky

Comment

How do I do that Jacky...shall I Pm you her name and one of the 13 matches...?...........and also my e-mail addy ??....allan
      Allan ......... researching oakes/anyon/standish/collins/hartley/barker/collins-cheshire

Comment

Allan,

Yes, write what you want to say and i will copy it to your contact...
        Jacky

Comment

Cheers Jacky you`re a star...I`ll buy you a bevvy at Hooton on the 1st July....lol...allan:D
          unless a moderator wants to leave this on as any benefit to other members they can now delete this thread....cheers...allan

Comment

It would be nice to find out if you have a reply Allan :D
            Rose

Comment

I`ll let you know...13 same tree matches is quite a success...fingers crossed Rosie....allan;)

Comment

yes, fingers crossed for you!
                Rose

Comment

Allan,

I've just had a email from your contact - she will email you............Yeah !!!
                  Jacky

Comment

Teamwork strikes again!

Christine
                    Researching: BENNETT (Leics/Birmingham-ish) - incl. Leonard BENNETT in Detroit & Florida ; WARR/WOR, STRATFORD & GARDNER/GARNAR (Oxon); CHRISTMAS, RUSSELL, PAFOOT/PAFFORD (Hants); BIGWOOD, HAYLER/HAILOR (Sussex); LANCASTER (Beds, Berks, Wilts) - plus - COCKS (Spitalfields, Liverpool, Plymouth); RUSE/ROWSE, TREMEER, WADLIN(G)/WADLETON (Devonport, E Cornwall); GOULD (S Devon); CHAPMAN, HALL/HOLE, HORN (N Devon); BARRON, SCANTLEBURY (Mevagissey)...

Comment

Originally posted by Christine in Herts View Post
                      Teamwork strikes again!

Christine
                      It sure is good teamwork Christine, hope Allan gets what he wants/needs
                      Jacky

Comment

Thanks very much Jacky...just received Cassys e-mail and have replied with a breakdown of my g grandmother/her 12 bros and sisters and her parents and g grandparents.....she e-mailed to say that knowing her luck my contacts won`t be her DIRECT descendants but a branch away ....so I`m now waiting to hear back from her....fingers crossed.....great teamwork girls....I`m hoping she is a direct rellie...that would be nice....yippeeeeeee.....lol...allan:D:D:D

Comment

Jacky

Comment

must be important...I haven`t got to the pub yet ....LOL....allan:D:D

Comment

Well she hasn`t replied so it`s not looking good....allan:(

Comment

very frustrating I know, but be patient lol
                                Rose

Comment

Not a direct relation.....very dissappointed.....never mind ...allan:(

Comment

Was she a Liverpool fan? !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Peter
                                    Those who were seen dancing, were thought to be insane, by those who could not hear the music.

Comment

Working...
                                    X