North Norfolk look up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• North Norfolk look up

I am on a weeks holiday last week in Feb.
    Weather permiting :( I am going to try and photograph some of the churches around here for the WIKI
    Does anyone have any rellies that they want me to look up in the graveyards while I am there ??
    If I find them will send take and send photos.
    Will try Cromer, Sheringham, North Walsham, Overstrand, Sidestrand, Mundsley, Paston, Bacton, North Repps Etc Etc Etc
    Also will try the North Walsham records office

Have you booked your holidays yet ?
    Why not come to Norfolk we have some great churches for you to photograph

Shake my family tree and watch the nuts fall.

Looking for Druce-Berkshire. Auvache , James, Hughes - London. Turp - Essex. Dipple, - Herefordshire.

Regional Co ordinator Eastern Region

You can say hello to Florence L Barclay in Overstrand church. She isn't buried there, but her husband was vicar there and some of the books she wrote in the early 1900s do describe the area.

As you may guess by my avatar, my happy hunting ground is slightly to the west of where you are going. But it's a beautiful county. Enjoy!
    Phoenix - with charred feathers
    Researching Skillings from Norfolk, Sworn from Salisbury and Adams in Malborough, Devon.

Comment

I live in the area (Mundsley)but have not been here long, so have decided to take a drive around on my week off

Looking for Druce-Berkshire. Auvache , James, Hughes - London. Turp - Essex. Dipple, - Herefordshire.

Comment

Hope you get good weather, am trying to aim for Lynn area for my hols this year. Perhaps we could manage a meet that week.
        Mavis
        Dust is a noun, never a verb;)

Comment

Hi Mavis
          Just tell me closer to the date and we will see what happens

Comment

My lot are from north west and south east Norfolk.

Have fun!
            ~ with love from Little Nell~
            Chowns, Dunt, Emms, Mealing, Purvey & Smoothy

Comment

If you see any Sudder gravestones on your travels could you note them down as they will be related. They are mostly around Gorleston and Yarmouth so you should be safe. I won't ask you to look for Hippersons as you will be there all week!
              Click here to order your BMD certificates for England and Wales for only £9.25 General Register Office

Do you have camera? Click here to see if you can help Places of Worship

Jacob Sudders born in Prussia c.1775 married Alice Pidgeon in 1800 in Gorelston. Do you know where Jacob was born?

Comment

Working...
              X