No announcement yet.

Thomasina Buckley 1891

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There is an Ancestry World Tree with Joseph on it.
    Looks as if he went off to Philadephia! :(

Ancestry World Tree Project: PrinceMcIntoshCampbellThomson

and this one
    Elaine

Comment

Christine
      I have Henry 1865 and Charles 1869 but not Jane. There was also a Hannah Bamford W Nabb in 1871.

Wow Elaine!
      Maybe that's the answer then. I will have alook at th ose trees. Margaret Hannah may have been told her father was dead.
      Lynne

Searching for Ford, Duffy, (Manchester and Ireland) Cree (Manchester, Derbyshire, Nottinghamshire), Owen (Manchester), Humphreys (Manchester and Ireland), Egerton (Manchester and Cheshire), Cresswell (Manchester).

Comment

Elaine, that is definitely him and I had found a Joseph on one of the census (can't remember which, maybe 1851) with parents Thomas and Esther. Will have another look now.
        Lynne

Searching for Ford, Duffy, (Manchester and Ireland) Cree (Manchester, Derbyshire, Nottinghamshire), Owen (Manchester), Humphreys (Manchester and Ireland), Egerton (Manchester and Cheshire), Cresswell (Manchester).

Comment

Originally posted by Granny Lynne View Post
          I had found a Joseph on one of the census (can't remember which, maybe 1851) with parents Thomas and Esther.
          see my post #15
          Elaine

Comment

Originally posted by Granny Lynne View Post
            Christine
            I have Henry 1865 and Charles 1869 but not Jane. There was also a Hannah Bamford W Nabb in 1871.
            Jane is Jane Woodward NABB in GRO - 1867q3

Christine
            Researching: BENNETT (Leics/Birmingham-ish) - incl. Leonard BENNETT in Detroit & Florida ; WARR/WOR, STRATFORD & GARDNER/GARNAR (Oxon); CHRISTMAS, RUSSELL, PAFOOT/PAFFORD (Hants); BIGWOOD, HAYLER/HAILOR (Sussex); LANCASTER (Beds, Berks, Wilts) - plus - COCKS (Spitalfields, Liverpool, Plymouth); RUSE/ROWSE, TREMEER, WADLIN(G)/WADLETON (Devonport, E Cornwall); GOULD (S Devon); CHAPMAN, HALL/HOLE, HORN (N Devon); BARRON, SCANTLEBURY (Mevagissey)...

Comment

It may be nothing but have you seen this?

Births Dec 1862 BUCKLEY Thomasina Chorlton 8c 567

Comment

Working...
              X