Help!... trying to find a birth record

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Merry Monty Montgomery View Post
    In 1871 two of his sons - Francis and William aged 14 and 16 are both wood carvers. Coincidence?? (I wasn't really looking at the childrens occs before this, so I suppose I should go back :()
    The children keep leaving home before they get a proper job, so will have to spend more time on this!

Comment

this Mary Ann O'Brien is as difficult to find as my Mary Ann Leary !!!
      Jules

I'anson of Lincolnshire and Yorkshire. Bannister of Lincolnshire. Burnett of Northumberland. Carter of Sussex and Hampshire. Goldring of Sussex and Hampshire. Fitzgerald of Goodness knows where. Smith of Yorkshire and Lincolnshire. Dixon of Lincolnshire. Payne of Hampshire

Comment

I know it's Mary we are supposed to be dealing with, but she is just too difficult altogether!! lol

Comment

Am I correct that the marriage took place in 1867? Therefore the only census with her maiden name and enough detail to identify her would be 1861... can't find anything.
          Jules

I'anson of Lincolnshire and Yorkshire. Bannister of Lincolnshire. Burnett of Northumberland. Carter of Sussex and Hampshire. Goldring of Sussex and Hampshire. Fitzgerald of Goodness knows where. Smith of Yorkshire and Lincolnshire. Dixon of Lincolnshire. Payne of Hampshire

Comment

Working...
          X