elizabeth sarah newman

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

James/Newman line

I'm researching the James/Newman line as well. My son-in-law is the grandson of Evelyn Irene James who I've been told is the daughter of Thomas (Tomas) James and Elizabeth Sarah Newman. Evelyn's daughter said they'd heard Elizabeth Sarah left when Evelyn and her sister, Joyce Constance James, were very young. II see by your posting you have found quite a bit on the James line. I would very much like to learn what you have. It appears that Elizabeth Sarah Newman married twice more after leaving Thomas James. I will share anything I have but since it was handed down to me it would be wise to verify where ever possible. Look forward to hearing from you.

Comment

Welcome to the forum - Kath hasn't been active on for a while, I have sent her a message to let her know of your interest.

Comment

Originally posted by Jill on the A272 View Post
        Welcome to the forum - Kath hasn't been active on for a while, I have sent her a message to let her know of your interest.
        Unfortunately, she is unlikely to get the message. She hasn't logged in since 2009, two days after she posted this thread, and emails to her are being returned to us. I.e the notification of the updates to this thread and the PM which Jill sent her. :(
        Caroline
        Caroline's Family History Pages
        Meddle not in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

Comment

Oh well, it was worth a try.

Comment

Originally posted by Jill on the A272 View Post
            Oh well, it was worth a try.
            thanks everyone for trying to get in touch with Kath Fenning. I thought it was probably a long shot. Too bad.

Comment

Long shot - Kathleen Fenning, with Elizabeth Sarah Newman in her tree, is/was a member on GenesReunited. I have sent her a message on there to let her know of this thread but of course it is possible she is no longer active and hasn't changed her contact email there either.
              Judith passed away in October 2018

Comment

Originally posted by JudithM View Post
                Long shot - Kathleen Fenning, with Elizabeth Sarah Newman in her tree, is/was a member on GenesReunited. I have sent her a message on there to let her know of this thread but of course it is possible she is no longer active and hasn't changed her contact email there either.
                Thank you Judith I appreciate your help

Comment

Working...
                X