X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Canadian 1931 census available to browse

Not indexed yet but browsable on Ancestry
    1931 Canadian census

As I knew where my husband's great grandfather's brother Leonard Mitchell was living in 1921 I was able to look through the town where he lived in order to locate him. Looking forward to it being indexed though as his grandson with whom he was living had a new wife and two children previously unknown to me, his unmarried son is lodging next door but his married daughter seems to have moved away.

I have also found the man who was to father a child in Sussex when over here during WW2 as I knew his township.

oooh that's weird Jill on the A272 I have a Leonard Mitchell in my tree!!
    Julie
    They're coming to take me away haha hee hee..........

.......I find dead people

Comment

1931 Canadian Census has now been transcribed, albeit a little odd at times.
      You need to set up a free account to see them, no credit card information required.
      George, Uren, Toy - Cornwall. Barrows, Blair, Bowyer, Freeth, Green, Manie - London

Comment

Originally posted by bcbrit View Post
        1931 Canadian Census has now been transcribed, albeit a little odd at times.
        You need to set up a free account to see them, no credit card information required.
        oohh I wonder if I'll be able to find my missing relative? thank you for letting us know.
        Julie

Comment

Originally posted by Darksecretz View Post

oohh I wonder if I'll be able to find my missing relative? thank you for letting us know.
          I just thought he won't be on that!!! he wasn't born yet! [I blame this heat!!] durrrrrrrrr
          Julie

Comment

Working...
          X