• Show
Clear All

I have pm'd you all your requests.

Phew, what a day
    Kat

My avatar is my mother 1921 - 2012

Comment

Dear Katarzyna,
      Thank you very much for trying to find more about Arthur M. I'll have to send for his cert. as he moved around a lot. Hope you had luck with your own relies. Bye. hell0.

Comment

Originally posted by JulesSmith View Post
        And if you have time... two births. I am hoping these belong to my Lavinia (aka Lucy) Joel nee Smith and Percy Joel. According to the electoral roll lavinia and her husband were living at 91 Willingham st during these years.

name removed Joel 1923 Grimsby Q4
        name removedJoel 1927 Grimsby Q4

Many, many thanks Kat.
        I know this is an old post but Percy and Lavinia are my great grandparents, I hope you see this as I'm interested in finding out more about my Grandad's family and background. I know Lavinia moved to America with her daughter (my great aunt). Feel free to pm me

Comment

Welcome to the forum Chasingstars, JulesSmith hasn't been active for a while so I have sent her a message, fingers crossed that she still has the same email address so will get a notification.

Jill
          Last edited by Jill on the A272; 28-08-15, 05:50. Reason: spelling

Comment

Thanks Jill. I'm now in touch with Chasingstars. Many thanks for the pm. Julie xx
            Jules

I'anson of Lincolnshire and Yorkshire. Bannister of Lincolnshire. Burnett of Northumberland. Carter of Sussex and Hampshire. Goldring of Sussex and Hampshire. Fitzgerald of Goodness knows where. Smith of Yorkshire and Lincolnshire. Dixon of Lincolnshire. Payne of Hampshire

Comment

Working...
            X