Who was Mrs Carroll McConnell?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm about the same as you!

I have nothing apart from births for Charlotte and Catherine.
    I found a Toronto death 25 May 1888 for Catherine Maria Jones, who died of cholera infantum on family search.org, -- a possibility

Death of James Howard Jones 7 Nov 1899 Canada 21 years

The most likely candidate seems to be Charlotte.
    The lady I found in Cleveland Ohio was a Lottie, married to a Charles Mitchell. I was using family search and drew up 1930 & 1940 images, having searched for Charles. I'm sure it had n for race as opposed to w.
    I have looked again, searching for Lottie in 1950.I think she is married to a Chas, both white for colour and both immigrated in 1910. Unfortunately I can only view one side of the form

Would you be able to look on Ancestry and see if you can make any sense of this, please?

Janet in Yorkshire

Genealogists never die - they just swap places in the family tree

Comment

• Just found this marriage on familysearch

Charles Henry Mitchell
      Male
      Thomas Mitchell
      Eliza Mepham
      Charlotte Jones
      Female
      William Phillip Jones
      Katherine Kennie
      24 Jun 1903
      Toronto, York, Ontario, Canada
      Marriage

Mother's name of Charlotte ??????
      Janet in Yorkshire

Comment

• Feeling this couple is most likely Charlette & her husband, in which case they entered the USA at Detroit on 10 Sep 1912 and Charles was naturalised in 1919. I have them in Cleveland 1920, 1940 and 1950. They don't appear to have had any children
        Janet in Yorkshire

Comment

• looks like it is them - yay Mrs Mitchell now found . I have put some images on the link. LMK when you have done and I will delete them
          Carolyn
          Family Tree site

Researching: Luggs, Freeman - Cornwall; Dayman, Hobbs, Heard - Devon; Wilson, Miles - Northants; Brett, Everett, Clark, Allum - Herts/Essex
          Also interested in Proctor, Woodruff

Comment

• Thank you, Caroline, I'm done with the images have added them to the Charlotte file.
            What a journey it's been and thank you for sharing the driving! All those obits were invaluable - would only have had half the family without them.
            Janet in Yorkshire

Comment

Working...
            X