Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maloney of birmingham

Dear all

I was adopted as a child in leicester 1967 anyway done my dna over the years found my mum sadly she passed 6 years ago found 4 brothers all in adoption the youngest brother I met him 1997 1st 0ct he died 29th Oct same year totally heartbroken his name was Brian thomes maloney April 5th born Wolverhampton died walsall pleck 1997 he lived in a hostel who i have to say were abs fantastic with him but he coulnt adjust to any family life i did hear he had a child but not sure if this is here say please anyone out there knows this name i know its a long shot but if thete is a child

Maloneys

They have an aunty who is waiting for them .brian had 3 other brothers cannock Wolverhampton the one in Wolverhampton was married to a denise turner and had 3 boys never met these people

Thankyou in advance
    Good luck everyone searching

Comment

Missing brother

Also there's another brother a born 23rd jsn newcross hospital Wolverhampton never met him the funny thing was he was born then then I was born same year 1967 in Leicester so if this rings a bell with anyone I'd like to connect my mum was joyce mountford 26 10 1935 shifnal married a John maloney he died 1979 thankyou once again.

Hi Kizzykat I have removed the name of the missing brother, we have a strict policy on naming living people, If you know that he is deceased then it can be reinstated. If anyone is able to help they can help with living people by PM [private message] via this site.
      Last edited by Darksecretz; 25-11-22, 10:07.

Comment

So sorry thankyou for advice
        New to this apologies

Comment

how have you been tracing your family so far via Ancestry? or another site?
          Carolyn
          Family Tree site

Researching: Luggs, Freeman - Cornwall; Dayman, Hobbs, Heard - Devon; Wilson, Miles - Northants; Brett, Everett, Clark, Allum - Herts/Essex
          Also interested in Proctor, Woodruff

Comment

Hi

Yes iv been searching threw ancestry it's white complex as are many other people

Thankyou for showing interest

Comment

on freebmd if you search with mothers maiden name and Maloney there are 5 boys.

I assume you also went to the council and asked about your adoption records?
              Last edited by cbcarolyn; 25-11-22, 17:36.
              Carolyn
              Family Tree site

Researching: Luggs, Freeman - Cornwall; Dayman, Hobbs, Heard - Devon; Wilson, Miles - Northants; Brett, Everett, Clark, Allum - Herts/Essex

Comment

Dear Carolyn

It's a very long story 3 boys fostered into care from 1960s onwards Wolverhampton bilston birmingham then a 4th boy born 1964 then 5th boy born 1967 Wolverhampton jan then I was born December same year leicester so it's quite complex met eldest one he didn't wish to know didn't meet 2nd one 3rd one died 2 weeks after finding him traced 4th boy he's happy in life where he is 5th boy didn't know anything about him until ladt year

Comment

I am sad for you that the eldest brother didn't wish to meet you, it sounds like you have all the information including their children? you just need for them to contact you?

I assume you have seen the reg of electors on ancestry and know addresses that some may have lived?

Carolyn
                  Family Tree site

Comment

Dear Carolyn

I knew where eldest lived years ago the 2nd one I found his address but he moved as he lived on streets as for 3rd one he lived in a hostel and park benches i actuslly met him then shortly after he passed that was the hardest thing to deal with then the 4th one never met but i found his wife on ffacebook so we gently approached her she was really rude and evasive so we stayed away and the last one is new to me so just trying to piece things together

Thankyou for your kindness

Comment

Dear Carolyn

eldest lived cannock 2nd one lived merridian Wolverhampton the 3rd lived walsall pleck the 4th one not sure and new one i have a feeling he was full adoption as i got his birth certificate he was born newcross hospital Wolverhampton cant find anything on him at all he diesnt know about me

Comment

Working...
                      X