berlin marriage lookup please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• berlin marriage lookup please

is anyone able to do a lookup in the berlin, germany marriages 1874-1936 on ancestry please?

it's showing as a hint, i'm guessing they are listed as parents of a child: wilhelm lucke and friederike lucke nee ?

thanks for any help

what year?
    This is the closest marriage that I found
    Wilhelm Johann Hermann Lücke
    männlich (Male)
    Zurückgeführtes Erstregister
    19. Okt 1868 (19 Oct 1868)
    6. Mai 1899 (6 May 1899)
    Charlottenburg I
    Berlin, Berlin, Deutschland (Germany)
    Friedrich Wilhelm Lücke
    Karoline Friederike Louise Lücke
    Ottilie Friederike Emilie Egler

There are a bunch of implied marriages - meaning, the baptism of a child whose parents' names match with what you've got.

Comment

I don't have a sub, so not sure what date etc. The hint didn't give middle names, so would assume the one you found isn't the one.

i have noticed ancestry/familysearch are indexing german women under married names not maiden names when both parents are on records....frustrating as can't search by the maiden name, and should be indexing what is written, not american custom.

Comment

Thank you for looking.

Comment

The only entry in that record group I could find using just the names you have was for the marriage of Ida Clara Hedwig Lucke to Friedrich Wilhelm Schutze on 23rd October 1875. Ida's parents were Wilhelm and Friederike.

Just had a bit more of a look and Friederike's full name was Friederike Henriette, maiden name was Schieferhoefer. Let me know if you anything more looked at.
          Last edited by ozgirl; 09-10-22, 20:30.
          Linda

My avatar is my Grandmother Carolina Meulenhoff 1896 - 1955

Comment

Thank you, that seems more likely. Not my family (i suspected as much), but good to rule it out.

Comment

Working...
            X