X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Places of Worship Project

Do you own a Smartphone/Camera?
    Do you like exploring churchyards/cemeteries?
    If so FTF needs your help with this project.

The Places of Worship project was started in October 2007 with the aim of providing photos of churches and chapels (including ruins and conversions) in England, Scotland and Wales where your ancestors may have been baptised, married or buried. The use of these photos in your research not only helps to put “flesh on the bones” but also gives the added bonus of adding images which you may not have the opportunity to take yourself.

We have had tremendous support with this project since it started .. but we need more!
    Do you think you can help? If you have a camera and a church nearby, then you can!

What to do with your photos:

Photos for the Places of Worship project can be added to the photo threads in our Regional Projects forums
    • click here for England and Wales
    • click here for Scotland

Thank you for the help so far and we look forward to seeing lots of new submissions.​
    Julie
    They're coming to take me away haha hee hee..........

.......I find dead people

I was involved many moons ago when this started and it was a great excuse to go church hunting! Will try and get back on it and fill out more of Dorset
    Queenbee

Comment

Originally posted by queenbee View Post
      I was involved many moons ago when this started and it was a great excuse to go church hunting! Will try and get back on it and fill out more of Dorset
      Thank you queenbee that would be a tremendous help
      Julie
      They're coming to take me away haha hee hee..........

.......I find dead people

Comment

Working...
      X