Hampshire Parish Register Images and Family Search

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hampshire Parish Register Images and Family Search

Does anyone have access to Hampshire PR images? I have found a transcription of the record I need to view on Family Search but have to go to a Family History Centre to view it. My nearest one has reduced it's opening hours and it is not feasible for me to visit it at present.

The record is a marriage between John Webb and Hannah Hunt on 14 October 1798 in Alresford (or New Alresford), Hampshire. The film number is 1596211 Item 6 Image No 01140 and is for the BTs.

I need to see if there is any more information in the Register that will enable me to see if the John Webb in the marriage is the one I am hoping it is.

Back in 2014 I was able to complete a form on the Family Search website that I used to ask for an image of a Divorce. This was sent via email and was free. Not many people knew about that service they provided (I think I learned about it from this forum). I have been unable to find a link on that website now. Does anyone know if they still provide this service?

Any help anyone can offer is appreciated.

Pat Robb

Originally posted by Elderflower View Post
    Back in 2014 I was able to complete a form on the Family Search website that I used to ask for an image of a Divorce. This was sent via email and was free. Not many people knew about that service they provided (I think I learned about it from this forum). I have been unable to find a link on that website now. Does anyone know if they still provide this service?

Any help anyone can offer is appreciated.

Pat Robb

They discontinued the service sometime ago, and had also stopped shipping films to local FamilyHistory centres. Please check the thread just posted in the Discussion section.

Comment

Thank you for pointing this out. I will send a PM to you.

Pat

Comment

Working...
      X