Jane Holmes what happened to her?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jane Holmes what happened to her?

I'm still trying to sort these Holmes' out and not seeing much aside from baptisms and births.

Jane Holmes was bapt in 1811 in Worthington, Leicestershire to William Holmes and Ann Wardle... I'm not seeing much else, so other I'm not awake yet or I'm blind.

thanks for looking.
    Julie
    They're coming to take me away haha hee hee..........

.......I find dead people

I don't have a sub anywhere at the moment but there is a burial at Breedon on the Hill about 3 miles away in 1827 born 1812 but can't look to see who the parents were.

Not looked at anything else yet.
    Lin

Searching Lowe, Everitt, Hurt and Dunns in Nottingham

Comment

Originally posted by Lin Fisher View Post
      I don't have a sub anywhere at the moment but there is a burial at Breedon on the Hill about 3 miles away in 1827 born 1812 but can't look to see who the parents were.

Not looked at anything else yet.
      That's ok Lin Fisher have been out that way this afternoon, taking photos of Churches!.. I've had a look at FreeREG and it states her abode was 'Worthington' it doesn't say who her parents were but on some registers of that time it states that they were the son or daughter of... Not sure whether the PR would say any different...
      Julie

Comment

PR as on Free Reg. Abode Worthington. No parents recorded. Buried Breedon 19 July 1827 aged 15.

Vera

Comment

Originally posted by vera2013 View Post
          PR as on Free Reg. Abode Worthington. No parents recorded. Buried Breedon 19 July 1827 aged 15.

Vera
          ahh thank you vera2013 I had been trying to look on FMP but it said I needed a sub..
          Julie

Comment

Working...
          X