Ursula Smallridge b. 1628

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ursula Smallridge b. 1628

Despite numerous searches I've been unable to locate Ursula Smallridge (Smalrudge) since her birth/baptism at Tedburn St. Mary, Devon on 29th June 1628.

Ursula was the daughter of James Smallridge and Grace Legge who married at Tedburn St. Mary on 1st May 1615. Ursula's sisters were Rebecca (born 22nd October 1620) and Joane (born 30th March 1623).

Any advice or suggestions would be much appreciated,

Many thanks
    Giddysue

The only thing I can possibly think of is that she died, that may well be a reason for the lack of records. I had a look last night on Familysearch I did see her bapt, but like you say nothing much else is forthcoming.
    Julie
    They're coming to take me away haha hee hee..........

.......I find dead people

Comment

I assume you know that the records are transcribed on FMP and images available to view and that is where you have been looking? I can't see anything on there with a search, but guess you could trawl through the images of deaths and marriages and make sure one not missed.

have you traced the rest of the family and that they all stayed in the same parish?

there is an Ursulaw Strong buried in 1645, possibly a bit young for married and then death, but possible - I can't find a baptism for her Ursula Strong, and can't see a marriage Smallridge & Strong in that parish.
      Carolyn
      Family Tree site

Researching: Luggs, Freeman - Cornwall; Dayman, Hobbs, Heard - Devon; Wilson, Miles - Northants; Brett, Everett, Clark, Allum - Herts/Essex
      Also interested in Proctor, Woodruff

Comment

Working...
      X