FMP Library Edition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FMP Library Edition

Does anybody else have the problem that I have using FMP Library Edition through a library website? I get access through National Library of Scotland.
    Every time I click on anything in FMP after login, I get two boxes coming up that must be clicked on every time making each thing I want to look at (or move back and fore between pages) take 6 clicks instead of 1. It's very time consuming and annoying.
    It doesn't matter if I use iPad /IPhone or a Windows 10 laptop, the result is the same. I have tried Edge, Chrome, Firefox and Safari browsers and again, the same thing happens. Clicking on edit settings in image 1 takes you to image 2 where you need to click on Confirm.
    If anyone has a solution to getting rid of these boxes, I'd love to know how you did it.
    Many thanks.

Capture 01.JPG

Capture 02.JPG

I can't help you with that problem. I gave up on FMP a few years back as I found then continually frustrating. My brain doesn't work like their brains.

I logged in the other day for the 1921 census, and was taken to one page to sign in, which then took me to a second page to log in. I had no problems after that.

I use plain old google, not Chrome.

bcbrit
    George, Uren, Toy - Cornwall. Barrows, Blair, Bowyer, Freeth, Green, Manie - London

Comment

I don't have access at home anymore, you have to go to the library to use it :(
      Carolyn
      Family Tree site

Researching: Luggs, Freeman - Cornwall; Dayman, Hobbs, Heard - Devon; Wilson, Miles - Northants; Brett, Everett, Clark, Allum - Herts/Essex
      Also interested in Proctor, Woodruff

Comment

Originally posted by cbcarolyn View Post
        I don't have access at home anymore, you have to go to the library to use it :(
        Our local library service doesn’t have it either any more but access via NLS is a permanent thing for card holders who reside in Scotland. I don’t think I used the local library service “at home” one so can’t say if it had the same issue. I requested it at the time so others might benefit and they did provide it but I still had my own sub.

Comment

Working...
        X