25% off FindMyPast's annual PRO and ULTIMATE subscriptions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 25% off FindMyPast's annual PRO and ULTIMATE subscriptions

Offer available until 11.59 UK time on 19 June.
    More information and links to offer pages here:

Christine
    Researching:
    HOEY (Fermanagh, other Ulster counties and Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada) BANNIGAN and FOX (Ballyshannon, Donegal, Ireland and Portland, Maine, USA) REYNOLDS, McSHEA, PATTERSON and GOAN (Corker and Creevy, Ballyshannon, Donegal, Ireland) DYER (Belfast and Ballymacarrett) SLEVIN and TIMONEY (Fermanagh) BARNETT (Ballagh, Tyrone and Strangford, Down)

I saw that yesterday but still not enough discount to tempt me away from library edition. I haven’t paid any more than 50% (ish) for many years.
    NLS have FTM free to library card holders who are resident in Scotland - not a covid offering. It’s a mare to use but it’s free. No newspapers though nor 1921 E&W census which is something to do with not being able to get a workable payment system in place.
    Last edited by GallowayLass; 16-06-22, 17:43.

Comment

Originally posted by GallowayLass View Post
      I saw that yesterday but still not enough discount to tempt me away from library edition. I haven’t paid any more than 50% (ish) for many years.
      NLS have FTM free to library card holders who are resident in Scotland - not a covid offering. It’s mare to use but it’s free. No newspapers though nor 1921 E&W census which is something to do with not being able to get a workable payment system in place.
      Yes, I’ve had better FMP offers in the past, but they seem to be few and far between these days. Our library FMP only offers UK records, not including newspapers, so no good to me as all my direct ancestors are Irish - so I’ve always gone for the worldwide offers. Can remember various offers where I got a month’s access to FMP worldwide for £1, $1 or €1 - happy days!
      Researching:
      HOEY (Fermanagh, other Ulster counties and Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada) BANNIGAN and FOX (Ballyshannon, Donegal, Ireland and Portland, Maine, USA) REYNOLDS, McSHEA, PATTERSON and GOAN (Corker and Creevy, Ballyshannon, Donegal, Ireland) DYER (Belfast and Ballymacarrett) SLEVIN and TIMONEY (Fermanagh) BARNETT (Ballagh, Tyrone and Strangford, Down)

Comment

I’ve been seeing on various groups that both FMP and ancestry are hiking their prices but I’ve not had any emails from ancestry or notices on my homepage there. It seems customers in USA already know the amount of increase for them are many are not happy. Mine is not due till October. Time will tell I suppose.

Comment

Working...
        X