50% off 1921 census

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 50% off 1921 census

findmypast are offering half price for the 1921 census. Not sure how long the offer is for

The offer begins Thursday 9 June at 12:00 BST, and ends Friday 10 June at 12:00 BST.

The 50% off discount is automatically applied at checkout, with no code required. No subscription is needed to take advantage of the offer. 12-month Pro subscribers who already benefit from 10% off 1921 Census purchases will automatically have their discount increased to 50% for the offer period. The offer applies only to 1921 Census image and transcript purchases.
    Researching:
    HOEY (Fermanagh, other Ulster counties and Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada) BANNIGAN and FOX (Ballyshannon, Donegal, Ireland and Portland, Maine, USA) REYNOLDS, McSHEA, PATTERSON and GOAN (Corker and Creevy, Ballyshannon, Donegal, Ireland) DYER (Belfast and Ballymacarrett) SLEVIN and TIMONEY (Fermanagh) BARNETT (Ballagh, Tyrone and Strangford, Down)

Comment

a bit of a flash sale, good discount though
      Carolyn
      Family Tree site

Researching: Luggs, Freeman - Cornwall; Dayman, Hobbs, Heard - Devon; Wilson, Miles - Northants; Brett, Everett, Clark, Allum - Herts/Essex
      Also interested in Proctor, Woodruff

Comment

thats not for long then

Comment

another flash sale until tomorrow
          I was going to make a purchase but it was in dollars 3.30. Looked a bit strange to me so didnt proceed with it

Comment

$3.30 US is about £2.71

Comment

thank you. I wont bother this time. Prefer to have it in sterling!!! I know what I am spending then

Comment

Originally posted by gloryer View Post
                thank you. I wont bother this time. Prefer to have it in sterling!!! I know what I am spending then
                typically it will convert to £ once you have purchased it.
                Julie
                They're coming to take me away haha hee hee..........

.......I find dead people

Comment

Working...
                X