Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FTF Online Magazine

logo_mag.png

The FTF Online Magazine has moved house again. The links on the Navigation toolbar will take you to its new home if you have never seen it before.

I've been hosting it on my web space until now but have decided to use a different way of hosting my own site, so the Magazine has been moved to the same web space as the forum.

Hopefully all the images are still there, but if you do notice anything broken and also any gobbledygook left over from when I remade all the pages, please let me know and I can repair them.

I didn't necessarily check 100% of the source links at the bottom of all the pages and I am aware that some may already be broken or will break in the future. Even though it is on WordPress, the Comments are deliberately switched off so just add any messages on here. If you are able to find an alternative site rather than just tell me it is broken I would appreciate it.

It looks more or less the same navigation as before, but in this incarnation I have been able to add a search box.

Caroline
    Caroline's Family History Pages
    Meddle not in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

Thank you Caroline, my contributions look fine. It was nice to re-read them. I did't think I would even find them but your seach box worked too!
    Anne

Comment

Thank you!
      Jenny

Comment

Working...
      X