Thomas Winter and Grace ? Nottingham

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thomas Winter and Grace ? Nottingham

Just need a bit of help to see if I am on the right track or not.

Grace Winter bap 10 Apr 1753 ST St Nicholas Nottingham ( I know all about her) to Thomas Winter and Grace. She had 3 siblings born there, Thomas bap 1748, Elizabeth and Susannah bap Aug 1750. Susannah died 1750. That is where I am stuck.

Been looking locally and found Thomas Winterton marrying Grace Warner on 6 Nov 1743 in Melton Mowbray Leicestershire. Not too far away. They have a daughter Mary born there in 1745 then they all disappear in Melton Mowbray. I think.

There are also a burial for Grace Winterton wife of Thomas 15 Mar 1765 St Nicholas Nottingham and then Thomas 24 April 1765 at St Nicholas. Nottingham. Are they the same people?

Also found marriages for Mary and Elizabeth Winterton in Nottingham but not followed them yet.

Is this just wishful thinking or is it a possibility. Thanks everyone.

Lin

Searching Lowe, Everitt, Hurt and Dunns in Nottingham

I would say you're on the right track. I have a family called nicholson, marriages and wills as so. But the births are nicholls.

Comment

Thanks Kyle. I suppose it is what the vicar hears and puts on the records.

My tree isn't on anywhere else so it is only for my benefit anyway but like to be right.
      Lin

Searching Lowe, Everitt, Hurt and Dunns in Nottingham

Comment

Working...
      X