Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DNA Journey

From WDYTYA Magazine website

Series 2 of DNA Journey will be broadcast in two parts. The first episode of part one will be broadcast at 9pm on Tuesday 5 April, followed by two more episodes over the next two weeks. Part two will go out in the autumn. The first series of DNA Journey is available to watch on ITV Hub.

The first episode of DNA Journey will follow The Chase stars Anne Hegerty and Shaun Wallace as they trace their family history. The next two episodes will feature ice-skating duo Jayne Torvill and Christopher Dean and actors Maureen Lipman and Rula Lenska. Part two will feature comedians Rob Beckett and Romesh Ranganathan; actors Alison Steadman and Larry Lamb; comedians Joel Dommett and Tom Allen; and TV presenters Kate Garraway and Alison Hammond.

The first series featured cricketer Freddie Flintoff and footballer Jamie Redknapp; TV personalities Alan Carr and Amanda Holden; and Martin Kemp of Spandau Ballet with his DJ son Roman.

Have got these recorded ready for a binge watch
    My Family History Blog Site:

https://chiddicksfamilytree.com

Comment

I’ve just watched the first one. Not that much DNA apart from ethnicity reports and 1 cousin match for Anne but I really enjoyed their stories.

Comment

Number two now viewed. Again, I enjoyed the family stories but I kept getting distracted by Maureen Lipman’s luvviness and constant attempts to upstage Rula Lenska.

Comment

How long after the broadcast is it before an episode appears on ITV Hub? I keep looking for number 3 with Jayne Torville and Christopher Dean.
          Strike that! I thought it was on yesterday
          Last edited by GallowayLass; 26-04-22, 22:51.

Comment

apparently there is a 2nd series of stacey dooleys series due soon

Comment

Originally posted by gloryer View Post
              apparently there is a 2nd series of stacey dooleys series due soon
              I saw that trailer. I like the idea of the programme and have enjoyed the stories from the past series but I just can’t abide Stacey Dooley.

Comment

The Rula Lenska and Maureen Lipman was an incredible story, but as someone said earlier there is barely a mention of DNA
                My Family History Blog Site:

https://chiddicksfamilytree.com

Comment

Working...
                X