Impossible Ancestry Hint

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Impossible Ancestry Hint

I wonder if anyone can shed light on this very confusing Ancestry Hint. Is it just an Ancestry glitch?

I know a fair amount about Charles James GOODALL including his birth, death and wife's name. But today I have a Hint for a death record in Australia. I haven't got a worldwide subscription so I wondered if anyone would mind looking it up for me, please.

CJG death hint.jpg

This is the link from the Hint https://search.ancestry.co.uk/cgi-bi...NDY3MzMxNTAuMA..

Main research interests.. CAESAR (Surrey and London), GOODALL (London), SKITTERALL, WOODWARD (Middlesex and London), BARBER (Canterbury, Kent), DRAYSON (Canterbury, Kent), CRISP (Kent) and CHEESEMAN (Kent).

It's for the death of his adult child. The clue that it is not his death is that there are no dates, it just links him to the death of Florence because he would be named on her death certificate.
    Florence Gertrud Wiseman
    abt 1894
    Abt 1971
    Norl, Victoria
    Australia
    Charle Goodall
    Abbertina Carpente
    Last edited by Anne in Carlisle; 08-03-22, 09:10.

Comment

Thank you very much, Anne. That's really interesting because it tells me that she must have had a second marriage. I'll go and have a look on Trove now.

Thank you
      Main research interests.. CAESAR (Surrey and London), GOODALL (London), SKITTERALL, WOODWARD (Middlesex and London), BARBER (Canterbury, Kent), DRAYSON (Canterbury, Kent), CRISP (Kent) and CHEESEMAN (Kent).

Comment

Working...
      X