1921 census - FMP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1921 census - FMP

I usually buy the image for my ancestors so save the image to my desktop before I move it around/adjust etc. This time I am buying the transcription and printing it before saving. I have hit the 'copy to clipboard' button but now I don't know where to find it. Any ideas please?
    Interested in the following:CRUSH from Essex and London; YOUNG from Wanstead Essex and East London; HODSON from Chester; and GERAGHTY/GERRITY from Chester and Co Mayo

Control & V will paste it if already saved.

Comment

I had the same trouble

Comment

Can right click on word and press paste.

Comment

depends what operating system you are using, but a quick google says you can view your most recent 25 clipboard items in Windows, by using windows key and v. looks like Mac maybe not.

as the transcript is not a document, it needs to be copied into something, so would be your preferred software choice. do you use google docs/word/notepad, any will do?

ctl and v, will do it like others have said, or right click on mouse, or look at menus at top of where you wish to paste and there will be a paste icon

Carolyn
          Family Tree site

Researching: Luggs, Freeman - Cornwall; Dayman, Hobbs, Heard - Devon; Wilson, Miles - Northants; Brett, Everett, Clark, Allum - Herts/Essex
          Also interested in Proctor, Woodruff

Comment

Thank you one and all. I got a reply from FMP this morning - open a Word doc and right click to paste then save doc. Why didn't I think of that!!!
            Interested in the following:CRUSH from Essex and London; YOUNG from Wanstead Essex and East London; HODSON from Chester; and GERAGHTY/GERRITY from Chester and Co Mayo

Comment

Originally posted by r642611 View Post
              Thank you one and all. I got a reply from FMP this morning - open a Word doc and right click to paste then save doc. Why didn't I think of that!!!
              interesting that they say Word, they must assume everyone has it...glad you have it sorted.
              Carolyn
              Family Tree site

Researching: Luggs, Freeman - Cornwall; Dayman, Hobbs, Heard - Devon; Wilson, Miles - Northants; Brett, Everett, Clark, Allum - Herts/Essex
              Also interested in Proctor, Woodruff

Comment

Working...
              X