Free Access to Fold 3 this weekend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free Access to Fold 3 this weekend

Received an email this morning - Free this weekend - 11th through to Sunday 14th

Search for military records for family, persons, notables and others. The premier site for military history research for genealogists, researchers, history buffs. Military source documents found here.

Sign in with Ancestry or Facebook
    Kat

My avatar is my mother 1921 - 2012

also FMP are offering free access to military records.

Now I am sure there was someone I wanted to look up on Fold 3 and can't remember...or where I noted it!
    Carolyn
    Family Tree site

Researching: Luggs, Freeman - Cornwall; Dayman, Hobbs, Heard - Devon; Wilson, Miles - Northants; Brett, Everett, Clark, Allum - Herts/Essex
    Also interested in Proctor, Woodruff

Comment

Me too. Must try to figure out who it was in fold3

Comment

When I come across a record I want that is in Fold3, I put it in my shoebox for the next time there is a free weekend. Some years there are a lot more than others!
        Linda

My avatar is my Grandmother Carolina Meulenhoff 1896 - 1955

Comment

Originally posted by ozgirl View Post
          When I come across a record I want that is in Fold3, I put it in my shoebox for the next time there is a free weekend. Some years there are a lot more than others!
          What a good idea! I always forget those I thought might be worth a look. So much so that I don't even bother with the free access as I would waste too much time searching for needles in haystacks. I will give that a go in future!

It is true to say, though, that FMP often has the Fold3 records available on my current membership. It's always worth checking if Ancestry directs your search to Fold3.

Anne

Comment

ozgirl Great tip. Thank you.

Comment

now why didn't I think of that, great idea. Just checked and have a load of rubbish in there, along with some stuff I had added for when I got WW - and have had that for a couple of years - what a numpty!
              Carolyn
              Family Tree site

Researching: Luggs, Freeman - Cornwall; Dayman, Hobbs, Heard - Devon; Wilson, Miles - Northants; Brett, Everett, Clark, Allum - Herts/Essex
              Also interested in Proctor, Woodruff

Comment

Working...
              X