Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Millennium File - William Kiddle

Hi,

So I'm back with another question. I've found a Millennium File and naturally, I haven't got a clue as to what it really is. I've read the source info at the side of it but it's not really making sense to me if I'm honest so does anyone fancy kindly explaining it as I cannot open it as I still haven't gotten round to upgrading my account from a guest one after 11 years of research but it's turned up in the hints of my newly unearthed 6th Great Grandfather William Kiddale also known as Kiddle/Kidle/Kidale/Kidele.

Name William Kiddle
    Birth 1768 city, Norfolk, England
    Spouse Susan

Thanks to anyone who explains it for me.
    Lennon. Phillips. Thomas. Peacock. Tubridy. Burton.

I am the girl from that town & I'm darn proud of it.

Its basically the a database of files previously held by the Institute of Family Research. Some information was their original research, but certainly not all. Use it as a hint, and nothing more.

Comment

the only extra info you can't see is birth place is Rochlive, Nrfk, England and child Sarah Kiddle
      Carolyn
      Family Tree site

Researching: Luggs, Freeman - Cornwall; Dayman, Hobbs, Heard - Devon; Wilson, Miles - Northants; Brett, Everett, Clark, Allum - Herts/Essex
      Also interested in Proctor, Woodruff

Comment

Okay thank you, when I read the source info thing it confused me about nobility and royalty or something of the sort.
        Lennon. Phillips. Thomas. Peacock. Tubridy. Burton.

I am the girl from that town & I'm darn proud of it.

Comment

Originally posted by cbcarolyn View Post
          the only extra info you can't see is birth place is Rochlive, Nrfk, England and child Sarah Kiddle
          this says Rockland
          Allan ......... researching oakes/anyon/standish/collins/hartley/barker/collins-cheshire
          oakes/tipping/ellis/jones/schacht/...garston, liverpool
          adams-shropshire/roberts-welshpool
          merrick/lewis/stringham/nicolls-herefordshire
          coxon/williamson/kay/weaver-glossop/stockport/walker-gorton

Comment

Working...
          X