Find My Past - PAYG

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Find My Past - PAYG

Hi all, I brought my last lot of credits a few weeks ago and have run them down. Found a burial record I want to view and when I click on it, takes me to the payment page (as I don't subscribe and have no credits left) but when I choose PAYG at the bottom of the subscription bit there is no option for credits. I Googled it and apparently they are doing away with credits and replacing with 'micropayments' which is fine except I can't see that option either

Anyone else come across this and found out the answer?

Thanks

Tessie

There's a 'how to' video here, but it goes so fast I can't see what it says at the bottom of the example page (1939 register):

Micropayments have replaced Credits on Findmypast. With Micropayments, you can access everything on the site on a pay-per-view basis, without a subscr...

Comment

Teasie, thanks I did see this but it doesn't offer me this option on the record I'm trying to see :(

Comment

Can't catch that video. Not sure how you subd to PAYGO previously. Wonder if you need to sign in and add your sub details again to activate Micro

Vera

Comment

I can't see as I am still using library log on at home, don't want to log out, just in case something weird happens and I can't get back in
          Carolyn
          Family Tree site

Researching: Luggs, Freeman - Cornwall; Dayman, Hobbs, Heard - Devon; Wilson, Miles - Northants; Brett, Everett, Clark, Allum - Herts/Essex
          Also interested in Proctor, Woodruff

Comment

Originally posted by vera2013 View Post
            Can't catch that video. Not sure how you subd to PAYGO previously. Wonder if you need to sign in and add your sub details again to activate Micro

Vera
            Yeah, I've tried loggin in and out and I normally just went to subscription on my account and scrolled down to PAYG option and brought credits! But it's not there (off to check again)!

Comment

Originally posted by cbcarolyn View Post
              I can't see as I am still using library log on at home, don't want to log out, just in case something weird happens and I can't get back in
              Yep I'd stay logged in if I were you for now

Comment

Hi, had a response back from FMP and micropayments aren't available yet (hopefully next week) but they've taken away PAYG credit option so will have to wait!

Comment

Working...
                X