Clear All

• GallowayLass
    replied
    Ta much.

Leave a comment:

• Caroline
    replied
    Originally posted by GallowayLass View Post
    Oh b****r! I was going to do some research this morning.
    It is back again - but when it goes down, ancestry.com is working fine. You can still log in there and search as normal.

Leave a comment:

• GallowayLass
    replied
    Oh b****r! I was going to do some research this morning.

Leave a comment:

• Caroline
    replied
    Originally posted by Nora View Post
    Think it's broken again. It was ok earlier after getting errors all last night.
    Originally posted by ftfmk View Post
    Ancestry broken in Australia now.
    .uk seems to have broken again but .com is good.

Leave a comment:

• ftfmk
    replied
    Ancestry broken in Australia now.

Leave a comment:

• Nora
    replied
    Think it's broken again. It was ok earlier after getting errors all last night.

Leave a comment:

• Sylvia C
    replied
    I haven't been on Ancestry for a couple of months, until 2 days ago when I wanted to do a quick check of something.

First of all, they told me I wanted .ca instead of .co.uk ......... had to fight that one 3 times

Then they wanted to confirm my subscription, but I could never get the access code they sent me onto Ancestry in time

They sent me 3 codes, with closing of my access for 30 minutes at one point and 10 minutes at another.

I finally gave up in exasperation!

Leave a comment:

• GallowayLass
    replied
    It seems ok now. I don’t see anything different to the look of the thing in my homepage.

Leave a comment:

• Caroline
    replied
    At least Sainsbury's payment is back up again. It must have been infuriating for those who got caught up on it last night.

Leave a comment:

• GallowayLass
    replied
    There was something similar happened a couple of weeks ago which took out a lot of major websites and apps for about 36 - 48 hours. Can’t remember what they said caused it.

Leave a comment:

• Caroline
    replied
    It's fine now.

On the other hand ..... Sainsbury's payment site is down. Not sure if and when I will get my shopping tomorrow. It was okay earlier for me but when I went to change something the app crashed and I see that lots of people had issues overnight. I wonder if it is an issue affecting other sites too.

Leave a comment:

• Darksecretz
    replied
    an update maybe? I can't check now as I'm a bit busy with other stuff, but I'll have a look in a bit.

Leave a comment:

• Anne in Carlisle
    replied
    I had just written a reply to someone's message. Now the reply has vanished into thin air. No time today to repeat it so I sent a short apology instead.
    Anne

Leave a comment:

• GallowayLass
    replied
    I had terrible bother last night / eariy this morning. First click on anything opened a Cloudflare page. Pressed back button and clicked again and got the page I wanted. Sometimes when I clicked the back button, my search criteria had been wiped out. I was also getting no results for things that I knew existed as I’d looked at them before.
    I never had no access though nor any “oops” type messages.

Leave a comment:

• Caroline
    replied
    Seems to be just .uk - I got in via .com

Leave a comment:

• Anne in Carlisle
    started a topic Ancestry broken again

Ancestry broken again

Started last night, no access to Ancestry. Seems to be a widespread UK problem.
    Anne
Working...
X