Henry Richardson b1841

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Henry Richardson b1841

Please could someone help me in tracing the death of Henry Richardson.
    Henry was b1841 Newmarket Dublin Ireland.
    He married Teresa Smith b1841-1889 at Rathmines Dublin Ireland in 1864 they had 10 Children between them.
    After the death of Teresa in 1889 Henry married Mary Caffray b1857 they married 8th June 1890 at Torca Hill Dublin and had 4 more children.
    In the 1911 Census they are living in Torca Hill Dublin.
    One of his daughter's Helena Mary Richardson was on the Outward passenger list 1890-1960 to New York
    That is as much information I have of him
    If you would like any further info regarding family members please get in touch.
    I would be most grateful for any information.
    Thank you

Kind Regards

Tony Suter

I notice your Henry was a gardener in 1901 and 1911 so how about this one in 1926:

The age is out from what you’ve given, but then again, he reports his age as 58 in 1901 and then 63 in 1911 so perhaps the informant (a son C Richardson) wasn’t too sure of his exact age. Could C Richardson be the son Christopher from 1901 and 1911 censuses

As he was a widower in 1926 I looked for a death for 2nd wife Mary between 1911 and 1926 and found this one in 1921 at the same address, 2 Connaught Terrace, Dalkey with same informant.

Christine

Researching:
    HOEY (Fermanagh, other Ulster counties and Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada) BANNIGAN and FOX (Ballyshannon, Donegal, Ireland and Portland, Maine, USA) REYNOLDS, McSHEA, PATTERSON and GOAN (Corker and Creevy, Ballyshannon, Donegal, Ireland) DYER (Belfast and Ballymacarrett) SLEVIN and TIMONEY (Fermanagh) BARNETT (Ballagh, Tyrone and Strangford, Down)

Comment

Working...
    X