• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A House Through Time -Leeds

New series starts tonight BBC2 at 9pm.
    More info https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b09l64y9

Christine
    Researching:
    HOEY (Fermanagh, other Ulster counties and Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada) BANNIGAN and FOX (Ballyshannon, Donegal, Ireland and Portland, Maine, USA) REYNOLDS, McSHEA, PATTERSON and GOAN (Corker and Creevy, Ballyshannon, Donegal, Ireland) DYER (Belfast and Ballymacarrett) SLEVIN and TIMONEY (Fermanagh) BARNETT (Ballagh, Tyrone and Strangford, Down)

Thoroughly enjoyed that. Looking forward to next week.

Comment

Just watched the first episode. Very interesting and enjoyable again. We were speculating how many houses they must have researched to get one with plenty of interesting owners. My daughter lives in a house of a similar age but they are only the 5th owners!!
      Anne

Comment

Always an interesting programme, I have done a couple of old house studies for my local history group.

Comment

Originally posted by Anne in Carlisle View Post
          Just watched the first episode. Very interesting and enjoyable again. We were speculating how many houses they must have researched to get one with plenty of interesting owners. My daughter lives in a house of a similar age but they are only the 5th owners!!
          Anne
          I was thinking that, interesting show.
          Carolyn
          Family Tree site

Researching: Luggs, Freeman - Cornwall; Dayman, Hobbs, Heard - Devon; Wilson, Miles - Northants; Brett, Everett, Clark, Allum - Herts/Essex
          Also interested in Proctor, Woodruff

Comment

Family Tree Magazine have an interesting article on how it is all done.
            Margaret

Comment

Rusty Thanks. I’ll hunt that down next week.

Comment

Only just watched it as I wasn't here last week. Thoroughly enjoyed it.
                Lin

Searching Lowe, Everitt, Hurt and Dunns in Nottingham

Comment

Working...
                X