Obit.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Obit.

I'm wondering if anyone can fine a detailed obit for Thomas Downham Nuttall who died in Bury (Lancs) in the 3rd quarter of 1934 aged 58.
    I've found records of his death in trade journals but nothing more personal.
    Many thanks.
    Cath.

I have had a quick search in the paper for the name, but nothing came up, can you give any more details eg what was his trade, which road did he live on?
    Carolyn
    Family Tree site

Researching: Luggs, Freeman - Cornwall; Dayman, Hobbs, Heard - Devon; Wilson, Miles - Northants; Brett, Everett, Clark, Allum - Herts/Essex
    Also interested in Proctor, Woodruff

Comment

He seems to be a bit more than "trades"

I found the following by googling his name .........

Thomas Downham Nuttall

by Lafayette
      whole-plate film negative, 28 January 1928
      Given by Pinewood Studios via Victoria and Albert Museum, 1989
      Photographs Collection
      NPG x48923

Two portraits by ...............

Artist

Lafayette (Lafayette Ltd) (founded 1880), Photographers. Artist associated with 6908 portraits.
      My grandmother, on the beach, South Bay, Scarborough, undated photo (poss. 1929 or 1930)

Researching Cadd, Schofield, Cottrell in Lancashire, Buckinghamshire; Taylor, Park in Westmorland; Hayhurst in Yorkshire, Westmorland, Lancashire; Hughes, Roberts in Wales.

Comment

Thanks both of you. I also found that information. We have now found the information we were looking for. We needed to know which golf club he belonged to. Long story....
        Cath.

Comment

Working...
        X