• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Findmypast are still on course to publish the census online in early 2022

From Family Tree on FB:

1921 census release: brand new update from FindMyPast
    Caroline
    Caroline's Family History Pages
    Meddle not in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

how exciting, can hardly wait.

Comment

Great, not waiting for anything exciting but will be good to check everything I have done is correct
      Lin

Searching Lowe, Everitt, Hurt and Dunns in Nottingham

Comment

Still hanging on in anticipation of Scotland and England&Wales.
        1. Where exactly was my granny 3 years before my mother’s birth? Not in Glasgow would help push one candidate for grandfather further down the possibilty scale.
        2. Where were Daddy’s parents living? By 1921, they still only had one child so nothing new to gain there except was it true that their first born spent the first few years of her life with her maternal grandparents?
        3. I will check for everyone who has gone awol on me since 1901 - quite a few LOL

Comment

I could have done with the 1929 census yesterday and the day before that etc.

Comment

It will be interesting to see what a couple on my tree say about their marital situation, they were always known as 'Mr & Mrs' even on their death certificates, so I am wondering if the rest of the family knew that they weren't married!
            Margaret

Comment

Will finally get to see my father and my mother (both born in March 1921) on the page !
              Interested in the following:CRUSH from Essex and London; YOUNG from Wanstead Essex and East London; HODSON from Chester; and GERAGHTY/GERRITY from Chester and Co Mayo

Comment

Working...
              X